Thursday 4 March 2010

moving on in silence...

Seems somehow I got stuck in the process or I just don't find the time to do what I planned to do in one of these last days in Malaga.
Being more involved in the forum, reading on the library, putting all my knowledge together to get an overview on it,...
Frebruary is past and I didn't do anything of these. I still got one month to do something about it!! Yeah, cause then active working life is starting again.
Although I am not so focused on all this learning related to TOT, I feel that I am still learning and growing.
It is more on a personal level. I am feeling, experiencing and reflecting on how to balance my life in all these things I love to do. Before it seemed so easy: My job, my volunteer work and friends it was all related and if I was not busy with that I had time for myself where mostly I reflected or created new ideas for job or voluntary work. And now... well it seems that my social life is expanding outside all this busy life. So I need to find a new balance!
How to be a trainer and being away from home where you have your friends/ partner?
How to do your job when home and nobody is telling when to do what and your friends/partner are screaming for some attention?
And what with the desire to start again with a weekly sport evening?
Is it possible to be a trainer and have a social life besides it?
... ...
I know there is not an answer and it will be the way that seems the best for me, but till now I still don't know.
It was easy when I only had one focus or everything was linked, but I love my life now having a local social life that is more then just meeting once in 3 months.

I suppose this will be the question of the year and just by experiencing I will find the way how to balance this.

So let's see if I choose to spend some of my freetime in the TOT library or with friends outside gardening, walking or whatever... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment